CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I should be studying

Right now I should not be allowed on the internet. I certainly shouldn't be blogging. I should be studying. I have two final exams tomorrow, one Friday, and one next week. I should be spending every spare second I have to Ace my finals . . . BUT . . . I just don't have the will to do it. I'm not motivated anymore. I've lost it.

My mother keeps telling me, "You have your whole life to work, you should focus on school now." The problem with that is, I like to work. As far as I'm concerned, I've spent my whole life in school, I want to work now. Don't get me wrong, I'm not talking about ditching school. It's just that I'd like to do both, and work is more fun.

And so, I'm not working, but I'm not studying either. I'm just sitting here blogging about how I shouldn't be blogging.

0 comments: