CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Clutter Control


I love Ikea! I bought these spice jars there last year. The are a cheap, easy way to collect all the small clutter that I have laying around. I have one with paper clips, one with push pins, one with safety pins, etc... They are small, easy to set on a desk or shelf, and they are see-through, so I know what is in each one. Plus, they have two flat ends, so they can sit upright or at an angle. I love them! Try something similar for an easy way to show off your clutter!


Another easy trick I use all the time is with coffee mugs. I don't drink coffee, but I still have a large collection of coffee mugs scattered around my apartment. I use them all the time to fill with other tools. In this picture here, I've filled the mug with desktop utensils such as pens, pencils, permanent markers, a scissors, etc... It's another quick fix to keep everything nice and neatly organized, but still looking cool.

0 comments: