CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Fun Finds!

Sorry for the lack of interesting posts lately. Things have been CRAZY! I would tell you all about it, but pretty much it's just skating, Hero's, skating, Hero's, and school thrown into the mix every now and then. Plus, last week I woke up one morning and I couldn't see! One of my eyes was blurry all morning which preceded a horrendous headache in the afternoon. That was not the least bit fun! Anyway, I'll try to make it up to you with these good deals:

Macy's is offering this free Estée Lauder gift set with any Estée Lauder purchase of only $26.50. I plan on getting mine tomorrow. And, if you can't stop there, The Boston Store is offering a similar deal with Elizabeth Arden makeup. I've never tried Elizabeth Arden, but if you have, let me know what you think. Click below to learn more.

Estée Lauder
Elizabeth Arden

Comments are appreciated if you use or try any of these makeup gifts, or if you know of a similar deal.

0 comments: